Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Concept of the Day: "The Librarian"

Not as "plain jane" as what you'd expect a bookworm to wear...NONETHELESS I went for the librarian look with this outfit.

I paired some flat, black oxfords...

...with a nifty dress and long cardigan combo

Accessory wise, I threw on a skinny, teal, snake-print belt, some black tights, my swarovski crystal encrusted wrist watch, and some medium-sized black ball earrings. I pulled my hair back into a pony puff and did a two-strand flat twist in the front:

Here's a close-up of the long coat I wore to protect me from the harsh winds that were blowing that day!

dress: Wet Seal,

belt: Forever 21,

cardigan: Forever 21,

tights: Forever 21,

long coat: Forever 21,

shoes: UrbanOg,

watch: Aldo,

earrings: Wet Seal

No comments:

Post a Comment

dollydylesiady

My photo
...I'm just a reflection of Him. "He is the truth and He is so real and I love the way that He makes me feel...His light it shines so bright, I wouldn't lie."