Friday, January 8, 2010

B E L I E V E in You!

"Nobody Cared" by Canton Jones!!! << a m a z i n g.

It's so wonderful how encouraging and motivating gospel music can make you feel. After soaking in God's presence, I always feel as if I can do anything. Like there's no obstacle I can't overcome, no mountain too high for me to climb! God is so good!

Lately, God has been speaking to me through various songs, Facebook statuses, and people, just pushing me to believe in myself. I read an awesome quote once: "Make your judgement trustworthy by trusting in it." (via the ODU 2009-10 planner, lol)...also, my friend, DeAndre said, "Any one can reach for the stars but me personally I'll climb a mountain and grab one." That quote pretty much sums up this spring's latest trend: SELF SUPPORT!! If you support yourself, you'll notice that you will gain the support of those around you.

So, I encourage you to be confident in yourself. You are capable of any and everything! God's will is that you succeed. In Jeremiah 29:11, God says, "I know the plans I have for you: plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future!" God wants to see you successful and happy. So, I charge you to commit everything unto Him and step out into the unknown. Achieve your wildest dreams, let your hair down (girls) and let the wind trace your scalp (boys) and most importantly, disconnect yourself from anyone who doesn't believe in your ablity.

So, this season, I may be wearing the latest fashion trends, but I'll be making the most important statement through my faith.


See you at the top!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

dollydylesiady

My photo
...I'm just a reflection of Him. "He is the truth and He is so real and I love the way that He makes me feel...His light it shines so bright, I wouldn't lie."