Wednesday, January 6, 2010

MYOB

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! People get on my nerves!! LOL…I don’t know what’s wrong with me nowadays, but folks are so irritating!! I had this moment in my life where everything was pretty peaceful, no one got on my nerves, and everything was copasetic, but now, I’m so annoyed!!

I’m a human being, so it’s natural that I feel some type of emotion, but I ALWAYS feel completely horrible when I display any type of negativity toward anyone…I try to be like God, but what a struggle have I, as well as Christians world-wide taken on!

To everyone who thought I don’t get mad, oh my are you wrong: Ephesians 4:26, “Be angry, but sin not!”

So, today’s topic: “Like, mind your own freakin’ business!!!”

If emotional blogging is a sin, God forgive me!

People who think they know EVERYTHING truly get on my nerves!! Especially ones who believe that every word they speak should be recorded in a book of prophesies. Like, why is God talking to you about me more than He’s talking to me about me? I could see if I didn’t talk to Him for myself, BUT I do, so I’m sure He’d tell me.

I was reading some Biblical blurbs about prophesy yesterday…1 Thess. 5:11 says that we are to “comfort and edify one another,” which means we’re supposed to build up and encourage each other, NOT tear each other down with foolish dogmas (religious doctrine that is claimed true without proof) and personal opinions that we’ve transformed into mystical statements. Just because you add "therefore" and "however" in between two sentences and make "verily verily I say unto you" the prefix does not make it the Word of God! Prophesy should provide hope and direction, not arouse debate!! And it should never be directive or controlling. In fact, prophecies are statements of futuristic occurrences that should encourage the hearers to correct improper decisions in their life. If people are aware of the fact that they have the potential to be greater, they will strive for that greatness. It is the job of each of us, as Christians to push each other toward the potential that Christ has for us, not to condemn each other for having a tattoo on our forearm or for wearing fake eyelashes and red nail polish. C'mon people!! Non-believers are paying CLOSE attention to our behavior. And the reason why they are still non-believers is not because our testimonies aren't tearjerkers or our witness isn't strong enough, it's because we are I N T I M I D A T I N G. If I saw you punch your sister in her eye because she wore pants to church, I, as an absolute stranger, wouldn't approach you either. Galatians 5:25, "If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by it."

2010 should officially be the 1 Thess. 4:11 Year, “aspire to lead a quiet life, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, and work with your hands.” In other words, shut the heck up! Usually people busy running other people’s affairs don’t run theirs well. All in all, Christians serve ONE purpose on earth, that is to bring souls to the body of Christ by lifting up the name of God. 1 Thess. 4:12 instructs us to follow 4:11, “so that we may walk properly toward those who are outside and that we may lack nothing.” The people outside of the body sure won’t want to come into it if they see us fussing at one another about simple matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

dollydylesiady

My photo
...I'm just a reflection of Him. "He is the truth and He is so real and I love the way that He makes me feel...His light it shines so bright, I wouldn't lie."