Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"I'm proud" to say the least.

Lately I've been observing some of my close and distant friends...and we're SUCCESSFUL!! I'm so thankful for all of the people that God has placed in my immediate and extended reach. These aren't friendships that I entered expecting anything other than a basic friendship, but from what is currently transpiring, I think they'll blossom into priceless connections as I embark upon my various endeavours. It amazing me how much attention God pays to detail. He maps out each of our lives so intricately, with a purpose for each and every action. I'm so, so, so, so thankful to be a child of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

dollydylesiady

My photo
...I'm just a reflection of Him. "He is the truth and He is so real and I love the way that He makes me feel...His light it shines so bright, I wouldn't lie."