Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Writing my life away...

So, I have four books in progress. I knew for sure that I had two because I've been deliberately piecing those together. But, I write so much...at least once a day, sometimes even more, so once I sat down and thought about it, I have enough random writings that correlate to create two additional books.

Often times, I even wake up in the middle of the night, grab my phone, type a line or a thought and go back to sleep. Then, I expound upon the thoughts when I have time.

I'm really excited to become an author. I wonder how many books I'll write in my lifetime. But instead of focusing on numbers, I'll just write my life away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

dollydylesiady

My photo
...I'm just a reflection of Him. "He is the truth and He is so real and I love the way that He makes me feel...His light it shines so bright, I wouldn't lie."