Monday, January 3, 2011

ATTN: This is NOT a Resolution.

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm NOT a fan of new year's resolutions...










"Scrooge," "Grinch," "Party Pooper"...call me whatever you want , but I just think every day should be filled with new resolves!!


So my disclaimer for this blog post is that THIS IS NOT A NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION.


Instead, this is the "Sans Love Handles Workout Plan."
Today, I picked my summer gym regimen back up.
Under the SGR, I woke up early...and I mean early...like before the sun was up...like wee hours of the morning early...and ran on the treadmill for at least 20 minutes.
And today, I did it!!
So, let's see how this goes...I'll update you all periodically :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

dollydylesiady

My photo
...I'm just a reflection of Him. "He is the truth and He is so real and I love the way that He makes me feel...His light it shines so bright, I wouldn't lie."