Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Love's Limbo

So many things in common, yet could it really be,

that I was made for you and you were made for me?

Or is it simply irony,

our chemistry;

Or a figment of our minds…so sublime?

***

We see things differently, yet you take the time to understand.

Is that the characteristic of someone who deserves to hold my hand?

***

Love is like inching around a dark corner in the middle of the night,

in response to a sound evading something that ‘just ain’t right.’

***

Unfortunately, uncertainty won’t reveal a “yes” or “no,” only time can do that.

Falling for you could present pleasure or it could be one of those times when curiosity kills the cat.

***

In limbo with running far away or staying and holding you tight,

my mind is forever in motion, as fear takes its flight.

***

Am I willing to devote the time to seeing what you’re all about?

Or instead of doting on each of our moments together, will I spend them plagued with doubt?

***

So many questions and fears, yet could it really be,

that the purpose of your existence is to simply set me free?

Or is this uncertainty merely a way for me,

to control the variables of time and destiny?

No comments:

Post a Comment

dollydylesiady

My photo
...I'm just a reflection of Him. "He is the truth and He is so real and I love the way that He makes me feel...His light it shines so bright, I wouldn't lie."