Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Good Stewardship.

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Today's devotional topic is "Good Stewardship."

...The Bible challenges us to be good stewards over all that God has given us. In fact, Matthew 25:23 assures us that being faithful over a few things will lead to our becoming rulers over many.

This good stewardship that the Word speaks of can be in reference to anything…we are to be good stewards over our time (not being lazy, making the most out of every minute), money (being frugal with our spending), possessions (taking care of what we have, even if it isn’t exactly what we want), etc.

With that being said, one of the gifts of God that I believe we most abuse is time.

God gives us twenty-four hours a day, the majority of which are spent doing nothing.

I was at an entrepreneurship seminar a few weeks ago and the speaker said “Donald Trump has the same twenty-four hours you do, what is he doing differently with his?”

That made me think…“what am I doing or not doing that Donald Trump isn’t or is???”

My loves, we HAVE to do better…we’re spending too much of our serious time with casual people and on casual things. We’re posting Facebook statuses and tweeting about making the most of every moment, but we’re wasting all of our moments posting Facebook statuses and tweeting!!

It’s time for a change!!!

We need to become more organized, more efficient, and more task-oriented.

So get out your calendars and agenda, put on your ‘focus focals,’ and get to work.

We’ve already wasted 17, 280 of 2011’s minutes so far (it’s January 12…(12 days * 24 hours)*60 minutes= 17, 280), so let’s make the most of those that remain.

…and how much of our time is serious you ask?? ALL OF IT!!!

God bless you and thank you for reading!! I pray that you have a productive and BETTER THAN BLESSED DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

dollydylesiady

My photo
...I'm just a reflection of Him. "He is the truth and He is so real and I love the way that He makes me feel...His light it shines so bright, I wouldn't lie."