Sunday, January 9, 2011

Concept of the Day #2

I got rave reviews on my last themed outfit, so I decided to do another one.
This time, I was going for a Christian rocker type of look...check it out!!:
I wore my "Drop Psalms, Not Bombs" JCLU Forever shirt (www.jcluforever.com; $17.99) and a pair of dark wash Levi flare jeans. I accessorized with some bangles and a trendy pewter Rosary bracelet. I also wore the cool looking 3-finger stud ring pictured below.

My make-up and hair was simple...pony puff, Coastal Scents shadow, and my 24-carat gold lipstick by Cover Girl.



If you have themed outfits, take pictures of them and send them by way (dylesia.blogspot@gmail.com)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

dollydylesiady

My photo
...I'm just a reflection of Him. "He is the truth and He is so real and I love the way that He makes me feel...His light it shines so bright, I wouldn't lie."