Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Deprogramming.

Good Morning.

You'd be surprised how many people would rather submit to lust than learn to love. Although the things we want and deserve are difficult to develop and even more difficult to come across, that doesn't mean that we have to settle for temporary replacements. Love, despite its ups, downs, in's, and out's is more beneficial than lust will ever be. It's ironic that we can have so much faith in people and situations that mean us no good, but when we become connected to people who have our best interests at heart, we search for every reason to get rid of them. In so many ways, we're programmed to complicate simple situations and make beautiful things ugly just by the way we think. But GOOD NEWS, anything that is programmed can also be deprogrammed. All it takes is praying the prayer of Psalm 51:10, "Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me." Detox may not be easy, but, like all things in life that are difficult, it will be well worth it.
Have a blessed day and thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

dollydylesiady

My photo
...I'm just a reflection of Him. "He is the truth and He is so real and I love the way that He makes me feel...His light it shines so bright, I wouldn't lie."