Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ughhh.

Today was my last day to relax and chill before going back to work.
And on Saturday, classes start :(

It's a bittersweet feeling.

I'm excited about beginning new courses...
...BUT I'm terribly afraid that I'll be super busy.
...AND I'm tired just thinking about it.

My goals for this semester are to (in no particular order):
  1. Get accepted to graduate school.
  2. Do well (and by "do well," I mean get straight A's, but I'll take as close as possible)
  3. Be fly, fancy, and divalicious everyday!
  4. To complete a successful officer transition for all of my extracurricular orgs (I can't believe I'll be gone soon)
  5. Go on as many road trips and have as much fun as possible...I'm looking at NYC for spring break!
I can't think of any more, but I'm sure I will soon.

Welp, it's time for me to go rest up for my big day tomorrow!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

dollydylesiady

My photo
...I'm just a reflection of Him. "He is the truth and He is so real and I love the way that He makes me feel...His light it shines so bright, I wouldn't lie."