Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lots of New Things!!

I haven't blogged in what seems like forever!!

Last week, I decided to take a mid-week vacation to Richmond...there, I was able to get a ton of great things at Short Pump ;-)

And I also was able to pay the notorious
Cookout a visit...

Pics and review below =)


Two lines, unlimited choices...SOOO, HOW WAS THE FOOD???




N-A-S-T-Y!

You get so much food for $4.25 that it's ridiculous...a burger, two sides (which can include chicken nuggets or a chicken quesadilla), and a drink). For an extra dollar, you can get a milkshake...which seems to be the best thing they have to offer.

I recommend the Cheesecake Shake!

...But I wasn't too pleased by the food. I'm sorry, but I have to give Cookout two thumbs down. (Don't shoot me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

dollydylesiady

My photo
...I'm just a reflection of Him. "He is the truth and He is so real and I love the way that He makes me feel...His light it shines so bright, I wouldn't lie."