Sunday, January 2, 2011

Let's Talk Reviews!!

Promised in the old year and fulfilled in the new year, I have some product reviews for you guys!!

First off is my lavender bed coat (I refer to it as a "cropped Snuggie")...it's a
wildly effective investment for anyone who loves to read, study, or watch television in bed. The only issue I have with it is that it is made of 100% Polyester and caused a bit of itching and discomfort after long periods of wear :(

But if you can stand polyester and want to read without being restricted by bulky blankets and covers, this is for you.

Check me out sporting it in the picture below...and visit Amerimark.com to purchase the same jacket for only $14.99!!


***
Next, we have "The Conversation" by Hill Harper...

Align Center
This book gets
TWO thumbs up, FIVE stars, NINE planets, 125 galaxies, 1.9 million asteroids...ok, ok, you get the point, LOL: I highly recommend "The Conversation."

Although it is a book primarily focused on building trusting and committed relationships between Blacks, I would recommend it to those of you who aren't exactly seeking relationships.

As someone who isn't "searching for love" or even an active dater, I gained a lot of knowledge about my self, my friends and family, and my race from reading.

I can truly say that this book prompted me to detox myself from past situations and begin my journey toward becoming a part of the solution and NOT the problem.

***

My last product review for today is Rimmel's Airy Fairy lipstick.

How could I not love this??

No comments:

Post a Comment

dollydylesiady

My photo
...I'm just a reflection of Him. "He is the truth and He is so real and I love the way that He makes me feel...His light it shines so bright, I wouldn't lie."