Saturday, March 12, 2011

8K Excitement!!!

I'm a tad bit amped about working out now that I've started to set goals for myself. In the past, I've just went to the gym because I felt like I should, but because I love a good challenge, the thought of reaching the goals I've began to make has me SO excited about going nowadays!!

When I was in middle and high school, I was the top flex arm hanger in the Eastern District. I also was able to do a little over fifty crunches in a minute and run a mile in a little over eight minutes. I'm like, "what happened???" Nowadays, I'm barely making fourteen minutes per mile and I can barely do thirty crunches without falling out, forget how long it takes me to do them.

So now, I'm determined to reach and surpass my previous records. I want those old thangs back (lol)

And in order to keep me on track, I've decided to participate in the 2011 CHKD RunWalk for the Kids. I'm going to run all 8K in no more than 45 minutes.

And that's final ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

dollydylesiady

My photo
...I'm just a reflection of Him. "He is the truth and He is so real and I love the way that He makes me feel...His light it shines so bright, I wouldn't lie."