Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I Never Went to Disney World...


I feel deprived. Like seriously. There are so many things that I haven't done that I want to do! Like learn to dance. Learn to play the guitar. And the list goes on...

Disney World represents dreams unlimited. It was inspired by the dreams of Walt Disney, an American film producer, director, screenwriter, voice actor, animator, entrepreneur, entertainer, and philanthropist. When it came to dreaming and bringing those dreams into fruition, that man did it all! And his dreams cross the borders of the United States, he has international resorts in his namesake located in Tokyo, Paris, AND Hong Kong. I love the inspirational messages that represent Disneyland, especially this one, which is on a plaque at the entrance to the EPCOT Center: "Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy." I'm determined to live out my dreams just like Walt Disney did...and to treat everyday like a fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

dollydylesiady

My photo
...I'm just a reflection of Him. "He is the truth and He is so real and I love the way that He makes me feel...His light it shines so bright, I wouldn't lie."