Sunday, March 20, 2011

Thrifting...in my Grandma's Closet

I love, love, love my grandma. She's the coolest older person I know.

Yesterday, my dad and I started cleaning out her wardrobe room so that I can move into once I move out of my apartment. She had soooooooooo much stuff and because she can't fit or doesn't wear any of it, we were bagging it all up with the intentions of taking it to Good Will.

I asked my dad if I could make a pile of the things I would like to keep (he didn't understand why I wanted "old woman clothes," so I tried to school him on vintage, but it still went over his head). He said "yes" and I got some WONDERFUL buys...for free (lol)

When I came home, washed it, and tried it all on, it was baddddddddddddddd. So, I changed my cell phone ringtone back to "Bad Mama Jama."

And that's all she wrote ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

dollydylesiady

My photo
...I'm just a reflection of Him. "He is the truth and He is so real and I love the way that He makes me feel...His light it shines so bright, I wouldn't lie."