Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm Backkkkkkk!!!

...like Lindsay after rehab!! I'm currently at work and I CAN'T STOP COUGHING!! I went into my supervisors' office to give her the mail and she had such an abbreviated conversation with me. I'm being treated like a step child!!...I really don't know what's wrong with me though. In all of my years of living, I've never been this sick. Last week, I had the pink eye and this week, I have what the Dr. said is a "common cold." I have a difficult time believing him though, because I woke up yesterday morning with a huge sty on my right eye and I woke up later during the day from a nap and my voice was gone. He told me I'd be better within the next ten days, which I didn't find very encouraging :(((((( But, even though I am sick, I refuse to act sick any longer. I'm taking a stand!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

dollydylesiady

My photo
...I'm just a reflection of Him. "He is the truth and He is so real and I love the way that He makes me feel...His light it shines so bright, I wouldn't lie."