Tuesday, March 15, 2011

One of My Goals.

Last night, I made a list of short-term and long-term goals. It really helped me to be able to see everything I want to do in black and white. Now I am able to make plans to achieve each of those goals one by one.

One of the goals that I failed to add to the long-term list was to be on the Monique Show...and I don't mean in the audience. When she first came out with a talk show, I wasn't a fan of it. I thought she was boisterous and did too much, but after watching it everyday, she began to grow on me and now I have the utmost respect for her. I feel like she's a very misunderstood person. That experience taught me that you can never judge a book by its cover, because you may miss out on some valuable knowledge that are on its pages.

Monique gives people that normally go unrecognized a chance to promote themselves. I really enjoyed the episodes with Raven Symone, Chrisette Michelle, Cymphonique Miller, and Beverly Bond. Before watching the show, I was so misinformed about each of the women mentioned above--in regards to Cymphonique and Beverly Bond, I had no idea that they even existed.

I really love the Monique Show and
I am going to sit on the couch and be interviewed by her one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

dollydylesiady

My photo
...I'm just a reflection of Him. "He is the truth and He is so real and I love the way that He makes me feel...His light it shines so bright, I wouldn't lie."