Monday, March 21, 2011

Yawn...

I'm SO tired.
But I had SUCH a great weekend ;-)

My female best friend came in town, two of my loves crossed Sigma Gamma Rho, I went to a nice gospel concert, and I enjoyed the company of a couple of new friends.

--

I'm getting really excited about graduation now that I've taken my grad pictures and I'm in the process of planning my graduation cookout. I can't believe that it's FINALLY here!!!

I'm so excited about moving and starting a new chapter of my life. When I just think about how good God has been to me, I become tremendously exuberant. He's done so much in my life over the duration of my life, but these past few years have acted as a time of major development. I've learned so many valuable lessons, met so many wonderful people, and embarked on so many incredible journeys...and to think, life has just begun!

I'm so grateful because I know that I wasn't always focused, but God still made sure I stayed on track. Even when my actions were antithetical to my best interests, He still shielded and protected me and made sure that I never ventured too far from His will.

God is so amazing. And no matter where I go, what I do, or who I become, I will always love Him with my whole heart and with every fiber of my being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

dollydylesiady

My photo
...I'm just a reflection of Him. "He is the truth and He is so real and I love the way that He makes me feel...His light it shines so bright, I wouldn't lie."