Sunday, March 20, 2011

Gym Updates

This morning, I broke a sweat!!!

Nooo, not dreads drippin' sweat, but...the edges were drippin' into my face (lol). So, I think I had a pretty good workout. I'm still in the process of easing myself into an actual routine; today, I did a run/walk mixture for 20 minutes. I think I need to start going twice a day, but I can never seem to go in the afternoon: if I'm going to go to the gym, it has to be as soon as I wake up. I think I get super consumed with my day any time after that...but I have been doing thirty side crunch exercises per side, 60 crunches, and 15 push-ups with weights. That's my night-time routine. I'm going to have to do something different though. It's only been a little over a week, but I want to make sure I get the results I want as soon as possible.

I also think I need to increase my calorie intake. I'm usually not hungry and I don't stop myself from eating when I am, but I still don't think I eat enough. I weigh about 136 lbs. and I should be taking in around 1633 calories a day. I don't eat that much (lol)...perhaps 6-800, but definitely not 1633. And my body's not going to shed fat until I eat more :( So, I know what I have to do: add another gym visit to my routine and eat more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

dollydylesiady

My photo
...I'm just a reflection of Him. "He is the truth and He is so real and I love the way that He makes me feel...His light it shines so bright, I wouldn't lie."