Saturday, December 25, 2010

CHRISTmas

Hello Everyone and thanks for coming to my page!!

This was a great Christmas...aside from being the love of my life's "birthday," (or at least what we've been taught to celebrate as His birthday), I got some wonderful gifts!!

My best friend ALWAYS gets me THE best things. Check out these "bangin'" (for lack of better adjective) boots he got me from Aldo this year :-)
I can't wait to piece together some things to wear with them!

Remember the 'three "pop" item' rule, which means you can only have three items that pop per outfit or you'll basically look wayyy too cluttered.

For example, I'd pair these boots with some POPpin' earrings, a nice blouse ensemble, a basic pair of jeans (not too much distress or ripping as it will take away from the POPpin'ess of the boots), a necklace (optional [I have SOOO many necklace, but IDK how to wear them because I'm so anal about the shapes and tones matching]), and a POPpin' bangle. That's three poppers: boots, earrings, bangle. You don't want the poppers to be too close to each other (shoes, jeans, shirt) because that's just too much!!


Next up (I'm not including everything) is a lovely pair of multi-colored clip-on's from another one of my best friends:
Which brings me to some 'destined to be my favorite' earrings that I got myself for about $7 on Ebay:

Apparently I look like a number of people (and things), including a duck...(check my side profile from the previous Christmas updo post), so in lieu of the nickname my best friend Charnelle gave me "Donald," I thought these would be a great addition to my jewelry-drobe :-)

And since I'm getting in touch with my animal likeness, I went ahead a got myself a PILLOW PET!! Her name's Darcy :-)

It's a pillow...
















It's a pet...IT'S A PILLOW PET!!! Yayyy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

dollydylesiady

My photo
...I'm just a reflection of Him. "He is the truth and He is so real and I love the way that He makes me feel...His light it shines so bright, I wouldn't lie."