Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Charles!!







As you can tell, today is one of my best friend's birthdays!







Her name is Char
nelle Cook and as of today, SHE'S 21...

It seems like just yesterday she was a stranger...the girl with
all of the bangin' Aldo shoes who helped out with the EA mentoring program. This is how it all started...

***
She was best friends with one of my good friends, Angel...this picture was taken on May 15, 2008...just after we had all completed our first years in college. We were at the EA mentoring director's house.

A little over a month later, she came to the joint birthday bash that Angel and I had for our 19th birthdays...
And the rest is history...all three of us are inseparable now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

dollydylesiady

My photo
...I'm just a reflection of Him. "He is the truth and He is so real and I love the way that He makes me feel...His light it shines so bright, I wouldn't lie."