Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Forgive my abandonment.

I've been "majorly breaking" over the past few days!!
All Sunday, I was snowed in :(
Monday, determined to put an end to my cabin fever I ventured out into the unknown and survived!!
Today, I shall venture again.

I did manage to make it to the store to get some new cosmetics. I told you all that I'd be trying Kiss by Rimmel, but since the Walgreen's Pharmacy I went to didn't have that color, I bought Airy Fairy instead. I have it on now and it's taking some getting used to (not because it's ugly, but because I don't wear make-up and this is all so new to me!)

Here are pics: (for eyeshadow I used HIP Charged and some gold from an old Covergirl palette)
This is a whole new universe to me!! I think I'll need to start wearing foundation because my face is so oily...but at this point I have a problem with that...I'll ease into it gradually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

dollydylesiady

My photo
...I'm just a reflection of Him. "He is the truth and He is so real and I love the way that He makes me feel...His light it shines so bright, I wouldn't lie."