Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's pronounced "Git-Tar"



Guitar lessons??? I'm thinking about it.

My little sister says it'll go well with my hair (whatever that means).
I'm guessing it was a low ball for naturalistas, but I'll take it as a compliment.

The bad boy above is a Fender DG-8S Acoustic...$199 at Guitar Center. Comes with a solid spruce top, a chromatic tuner, a gig bag, shoulder strap, picks, guitar strings, string winder, and an instructional DVD.

Good deal...link below :-)

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Fender-DG-8S-Acoustic-Guitar-Value-Pack-104506415-i1146547.gc?source=4WFRWXX&CAWELAID=439927289

No comments:

Post a Comment

dollydylesiady

My photo
...I'm just a reflection of Him. "He is the truth and He is so real and I love the way that He makes me feel...His light it shines so bright, I wouldn't lie."