Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Concept Matching...Equestrian.

Per a quote from my favorite YouTuber (MsVaughn), I've began to "stop matching colors and match concepts."

Today was Charnelle's birthday and her birthday dinner, so I wanted to go for something cute, yet
comfortable...
When it was time to get dressed, I began to think..."what concept do I want to go for today???"
So, I came up with a horse back riding (equestrian) theme.

Item #1: My fro (pictured in the post below)...as a
horseback rider, I probably wouldn't be too concerned with my hair, so I imagined I'd just pull it back and where it out like so.

Item #2: Neutral-colored make-up...what horsebacker
would be concerned with make-up anyways??

Item #3: Scarf

Item #4: Polo shirt...the horse, the horseback rider...it
all went so well.

Item #5: Navy blue uniform shorts

Item #6: Tights...it was cold outside!!! and there's snow on the ground!!!

Item #7: Chocolate-colored riding boots (keyword: RIDING)

Item #8: My beautiful, beloved, dearest Michael Kors signature tote...just because she's a beau!

I LOVE CONCEPT MATCHING =)

+
+
+
=

Later gatorsss! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

dollydylesiady

My photo
...I'm just a reflection of Him. "He is the truth and He is so real and I love the way that He makes me feel...His light it shines so bright, I wouldn't lie."