Wednesday, December 15, 2010

For the Love of Music.

I was never much of a music fan.
Up until this past summer the last CD I'd purchased was the B2K Christmas album back in 8th grade.
Now, I can't go a day without listening to something.

Some of my favorite artists:



I've adopted "Little Things" by India Arie as my personal mantra and thanks to Urbandictionary.com (definition #1), I've idenitifed "Girl Next Door" by Musiq SoulChild as the story of my life.

I love all of Lauryn's music; my favorites being "Sweetest Thing" and "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You." Did I mention that I want to name my future son 'Zion' because the joy of my world is there?

More posts later...maybe something natural hair related ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

dollydylesiady

My photo
...I'm just a reflection of Him. "He is the truth and He is so real and I love the way that He makes me feel...His light it shines so bright, I wouldn't lie."