Wednesday, December 22, 2010

::Shakes Fist at ODU::

I am so sorry I've taken so long to post!!

Apparently odu.edu emails have undergone an account shift and Blogger is no longer a supported application??

So, I thought I'd lost ALL of my blog data; however, THE DAY WAS SAVED!!

And now I shall refrain from my fist shaking to clap for ODU's development of the grade forgiveness policy!!!

As of today, my GPA is an entire .13 of a point higher because I swapped an 'F' for an 'A-.'
It is official: my days of Spanish are over and my GPA is no longer to suffer as a result of my lack of understanding!

My hair's nappy and I'm oh so happy because I got an 'A!!' LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

dollydylesiady

My photo
...I'm just a reflection of Him. "He is the truth and He is so real and I love the way that He makes me feel...His light it shines so bright, I wouldn't lie."