Saturday, December 25, 2010

Product Reviews

For the past day I've been glued to my computer, watching the MsVaughn YouTube channel (see her videos posted below in the Christmas updo post)...She's AWESOME and beyond recommended.

That was an easy "product review," but the following are in progress reviews that I will be giving you all comments on soon.

1. My lavendar "bed coat," which I refer to as a "cropped Snuggie"...it's designed to keep your arms from being chilly while you read or watch television in bed. So far, so good besides the fact that it's made out of 100% Polyester and itches me a TAD bit.

2. "The Conversation" by Hill Harper...ahhh-mazing (take that from someone who has conquered twenty-five pages of reading, LOL)

3. The Gaiam Yoga Weightloss Kit...I haven't tried it yet, but I'm so thankful to know that my friends actually listen to me and respond accordingly...thanks Angel for the timely gift!! :-)

4. Rimmel "Kiss" colored lipstick.

5. Sedu Anti-Frizz Polishing Treatment with Argan Oil (this one is expensive...I'm dreading the purchase, so it may be a while)

6. La Boutique de Fleurzty Curls Nurture Cream

7. Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14-in-1 (can be a moisturizer, leave in conditioner, etc.)

8. African Shea Butter

9. Garnier Fructis Leave-in Conditioning Cream Curl & Shine

I'll post reviews for each individual product along with pictures of the results (if applicable)!!

Stay tuned for my next post which I think will be about social imaging, because my aunt hipped me to some important views today at dinner!

Enjoy the remaining hour and 45 minutes of your CHRISTmas! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

dollydylesiady

My photo
...I'm just a reflection of Him. "He is the truth and He is so real and I love the way that He makes me feel...His light it shines so bright, I wouldn't lie."