Thursday, December 16, 2010

High off Hope

Hiii :-)

Wondering what I should blog about today, I began to think about how happy I am with life.
Of course I have frustrations, but they ALWAYS work out in my favor.
I know that Romans 8:28 is God's personal promise to me...and for that reason I have absolutely nothing to worry about.
There is nothing that I want that I don't think I'll get...in fact, there's really nothing that I want.
I am completely at peace.

My current state of mind led me to the slogan "high off hope."
I consider that to be the state of anyone who has so much imagination that no matter what happens in the present, their dreams can get them through...

I truly believe that life is all about mindset and that if you keep your thoughts high, your spirits will the same...and for that reason, I've made the decision to be happy!!

Choose love because hate is too heavy a burden to bear.

...I am working on a natural hair post, so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

dollydylesiady

My photo
...I'm just a reflection of Him. "He is the truth and He is so real and I love the way that He makes me feel...His light it shines so bright, I wouldn't lie."