Saturday, December 18, 2010

Finding Your Face.


Chrisette Michele, one of my all-time FAVORITE R&B artists said in a recent interview on the Monique show that one of the most important aspects of reaching your potential in any industry is to "find your face in history."
She then went on to identify some of her music-industry role models.

I thought about how this can relate to our spiritual lives and considered that it is important to "find your face in the Bible" to reach your potential in Christ.

I've identified one of mine as Ruth.


Currently, I'm doing a Bible study on her and in finding out more about her story through reading, researching online, and looking at the expository in my Bible, I feel like I'm finding out more about myself!!

I've realized that the same tools we use to succeed in school, work, etc. are the same tools we can use to succeed in Christ (i.e. Google).

...I inspire you to FIND Y O U R FACES as well :-)


I'll be posting more of my face discoveries soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

dollydylesiady

My photo
...I'm just a reflection of Him. "He is the truth and He is so real and I love the way that He makes me feel...His light it shines so bright, I wouldn't lie."